I have been a patient of Dr. Ray Andrew since 2009. I sought him out after researching doctors in Utah who provide Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy. I researched this therapy for a while and felt it would be a good match for my menopausal needs. I suffered from all sorts of “meno” symptoms, including hot flashes (almost every hour), heart palpitations, night sweats, depression, foggy mind, inability to sleep, and weight gain.
I’ve been on hormone therapy now for four years. Hormone therapy has really changed my life. I have lots of energy, feel younger and no more meno symptoms!
I highly recommend Dr. Andrew to anyone who wants to improve their menopausal symptoms and overall health. Dr. Andrew has immensely helped me improve my health. He promotes natural ways to heal, including vitamin support and life style changes. Another thing I like about Dr. Andrew is the actual time he spends with you. He thoroughly goes over your “health” charts, and helps educate you as well. Great caring doctor!
— Christy Russell Wallis, Moab, UT
When I was 33 years old I had a complete hysterectomy. My life was NEVER the same after that. My hormones were out of control, causing many problems. I tried the route of hormone replacement therapy with shots and pills and that never quite did the trick. I luckily found a doctor who prescribed bio identical trochees that melted under my tongue. I used those for a few years, but they never quite did the trick.
I am so thankful for the day Randi Gerber recommended I see Dr. Andrew and try hormone replacement with pellet implants. Wow! What a difference in my life. I feel younger, act younger, have more energy than my grown kids, and my younger husband has a hard time keeping up with me, I even like him again!. I am now on my 3rd round of pellets (they need to be replaced every 4 to 6 months) and I don’t plan to ever go without them. If you are looking for a new lease on life, consider trying pellets with Dr. Andrew.
— Carolyn Roberts, Kaysville, UT
As I aged into my 60’s, I found it increasingly difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep, no matter how tired I was. Dr. Andrew tested my hormone levels, which proved to be low. He suggested giving bio-identical hormone replacement pellet therapy a try. Within two weeks after the first treatment, I was quickly falling asleep at bedtime and staying asleep all night – no more tossing and turning. There is no doubt in my mind that the sudden improvement in ability to fall asleep and stay asleep was a direct result of the bio-identical pellets. An added bonus was effortlessly losing a few pounds. I plan to stay with the bio-identical hormone replacement pellet therapy as long as needed. It definitely works for me. CJE
–CJ Elron, Moab, Utah
More Patient Comments:
• J.T., age 60: “I have never felt this wonderful! I feel almost 20 years younger than when I started coming here 13 months ago. I can’t tell you how much you have done for me! Before receiving my first bioidentical hormone implant nearly two years ago, I didn’t understand the difference it would make in the quality of my life. I feel stronger, more vitally alive, full of energy and the desire to live my life to the fullest, as well as a renewed interest in intimacy with my husband. If asked to give the hormones up, I would be very unhappy!”
• C.S., age 61: “I feel like I accomplish more real medicine with you–getting down to the bottom of what is really going on with me–than I have with any other doctor I have ever had. I’ve been using the pellets for a couple of years. My joints aren’t stiff, my muscles aren’t flabby, I sleep at night, no hot flashes, no headaches, and I get mild exercise three days a week.”
• R.H., age 92: “I feel very good these days! Since I got those pellets I can carry two sacks of groceries in the heat without any difficulty. I feel like a million bucks. You’ve got me tuned up just perfect.”
• R.W., age 56: “My husband says I am back to being the woman he married. My irritability and moodiness are gone. My libido is great. My husband is in heaven. He can’t keep up with me. He wants to be evaluated for testosterone deficiency himself.”
• P.M., age 55: “I never want to go back where I was before my implants. This has changed my life completely! I could just cry the first week. It was like an old friend was back.”
• G.H., age 55: “You don’t know how hard it is to be without hormones until you’re not feeling that way anymore.”
• J.H., age 75: “I feel better now than I have felt in 40 years. I’m serious!”
Do you have a comment about your experience with pellets? Click the “Contact Page” button and share your story. Include your name. Also let us know if it is okay to post your name or just your initials and age.
*Individual results will vary. No guarantee of outcome can ever be made in medicine, and nothing on this website is to be construed as a promise of specific results.